[wplug-plan] WPLUG GUM 3/8 Room?

David J. Pryke david-wplug at pryke.us
Tue Mar 4 08:42:27 EST 2008

Vance Kochenderfer wrote:
> OK, I've posted a bare-bones announcement to wplug-announce.
>
> Please do what you can to fill out details on the wiki page and
> sign up to volunteer for meeting tasks.  Thanks!

All:

I'm a new attendee (came to the recent table topics meeting) and am willing
to help setup for the 3/8 GUM - is there anything special I should know, or
just show up at 3002 Newell Simon Hall at 9:30AM?  If there is no reason for
me *not* to help, I'll sign up for "Setup" on the Wiki.

--
Thanks,

David J. Pryke (Dave)