[wplug-plan] Fwd: WPLUG GUM March 8th

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Mon Mar 3 12:47:00 EST 2008

Received word from Brian Seklecki offering to discuss "Uses of
OpenLDAP" along with an Entrust sponsored discussion of "Two-Factor
Authentication".

I will be working out-of-town most of this week.  Please, someone try
to reach Ted to confirm a room at CMU.  Otherwise, do we have a backup
venue?

Dave