[wplug-plan] July Open Source Movie Screening

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Mon Jun 16 12:13:58 EDT 2008

I received a reply from Jesse at the CreativeTreeHouse,
http://creativetreehousepgh.com/, in Bellevue regarding hosting a
weeknight screening/discussion of open source movies, Elephants Dream
and Big Buck Bunny.  Jesse is interested, but asked what else could be
do at the event.  Is there anyone, beyond Patrick Wagstrom, whom could
give a short discussion on Blender, etc?

I asked which evening in July would be best for them at the
CreativeTreeHouse.  Hopefully, we can arrange something for the 2nd or
3rd weeks.

More to follow,

Dave Kraus