[wplug-plan] Installfest theme

Ted Rodgers rodgers5646 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 00:09:41 EDT 2008

Vance Kochenderfer wrote:
> Beth Lynn Eicher wrote:
>> Fedora 9 - the most bleeding edge
>
> Hmm, that gives me an idea - anyone have experience with KDE 4.x
> and want to demo it?  Supposedly 4.1 final will be out tomorrow
> <http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-4.1-rc1.php>.

I have kde 4 on a couple machines:  desktop and laptop both.  I'll look
at arch linux, at may have it included in their package manager by the
installfest.  Arch is a meta-distribution like gentoo, but doesn't compile.

Meta-distro:  install once and run updates, never gets out of date, no
need to re-install.

Ted