[wplug-plan] Movie showing

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Mon Jul 21 21:42:31 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 6:58 PM, Vance Kochenderfer <vkochend at nyx.net> wrote:
> Beth Lynn Eicher wrote:
>> I have a case of bottled water. Vance, do you have the cooler?
>
> Yes.  I can also pick up cans of soda and ice for Saturday.
>
> Dave, on the A/V front, I assume we'll be running this from your
>a laptop?  Do we have a spare in case it blows up (maybe Roland's)?
> Also, does CTH have sound amplification or do we need to provide
> that equipment?
>
> Vance

I will have my laptop, Roland is bringing one, and CTH has several PCs
too.  I think we are well covered.  Thanks for reminding me about
audio, I will bring an amplified speaker set.

Does anyone have access to an LCD projector we can use as a spare in
the event that CTH's hardware has issues?  I asked Ted at the last
board meeting if we could borrow a CMU unit, but I don't recall his
answer.

I will make two huge bags of popcorn, butter and plain, and get some
brown lunch bags for distro.  Can someone get some cups from the CMU
cache, folks may want beverages over ice.

Dave