[wplug-plan] Jan 12 details?

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Wed Jan 9 19:35:02 EST 2008

Michael Semcheski wrote:
> Personally, I would like to have an event devoted to an exploration of
> what WPLUG can and should do in the future.

> This would be an opportunity to allow those things to come up and
> still be on topic at the same time.  We have a relatively new board,
> we are trying to get the committees rolling.

A reasonable idea.  I agree, this would be a good opportunity to introduce the
committees and get members involved.  However, such a theme may effect a low
turn-out.  I expect we need something else to entice people.

> Alternately, I would love to hear about the details of setting up
> mailman, and also details related to moving mailman from one server to
> another.  Throw in postfix, and we might be able to get the server
> migration finished.

Do we have anyone familiar with mailman and/or postfix willing to lead a discussion?

Dave