[wplug-plan] Jan 12 details?

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:05:33 EST 2008

Personally, I would like to have an event devoted to an exploration of
what WPLUG can and should do in the future.

I know that at some of the membership meetings in the past we've had
lots of good ideas and interest come up, but we had to table those
because we were going off topic.

This would be an opportunity to allow those things to come up and
still be on topic at the same time.  We have a relatively new board,
we are trying to get the committees rolling.

Alternately, I would love to hear about the details of setting up
mailman, and also details related to moving mailman from one server to
another.  Throw in postfix, and we might be able to get the server
migration finished.

Mike