[wplug-plan] LAN Party

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Feb 19 20:52:15 EST 2008

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008, Teodorski, Chris wrote:

> Has WPLUG ever hosted a LAN party?

I do recall gaming taking place at an installfest but that
was 5+ years ago. It was an installfest for the most part
with a few people who wanted to game too. Does that count?
Back in those days the high school kids came to WPLUG. I
miss that.

> I've been playing Urban Terror on my Ubuntu box and have found it quite
> enjoyable.  Just wondering if the idea has ever been attempted...

These folks seem active...
http://www.pittco.org

Maybe we can partner for an all Linux lan-party.