[wplug-plan] Plans for Upcoming Meeting

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 17:49:55 EST 2008

Mike, I guess you haven't spoken with Beth Lynn yet, but on January
10th, she and I are doing presentations on using FLOSS in Windows-only
shops and the Linux equivalents for such software. (We don't have a
more elegant title right now.) The two of us have to coordinate on
what we're talking about; she'll be focusing on Windows/Linux
communications, and I'll be focusing on free/libre Windows-only
utilities. I don't know what else would need to be done in preparation
for these talks, but I'll let wplug-plan know well in advance if I
need anything.

-- Dave O