[wplug-plan] Sign up for the October 20th meeting

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Wed Sep 26 06:41:43 EDT 2007

Patrick Wagstrom wrote:
>> We've got a wiki page up with information about the October 20th
>> meeting.  Please feel free to sign up.  I'd like all the spots filled
>> at least a week before the meeting.  This is the big election meeting
>> folks, we can use some big help.
>>
>> Also, as usual, we're doing a bit of a pot-luck.  If folks would like
>> to bring some food, sign up on that page too and our collective
>> stomachs will thank you.
>
> http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/index.php/Meeting-20071020

Sorry, I cannot help.  I expect to be in Japan.  In fact, I expect to be
there quite a long time - working for Dominion (www.dom.com) through
International Quality Consultants (http://www.iqcconsulting.com/).  I
hope to see you folks at Ohio Linux this weekend, but after that, my
participation will be long distance!

Greg