[wplug-plan] weeknight meetings

Jason Freshwater jdfreshwater at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 12:02:45 EDT 2007

A weeknight meeting sounds like a good idea.  Meeting up at a Panara
sounds great.  I believe that most have a small meeting room, they
have free wifi, and it would be nice to have a question and answer
session that is more like a round table where different questions are
asked, a little bit less formal then a GUM.  I would have to say early
December is probably better for most people.