[wplug-plan] reminder: annual meeting tomorrow

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Oct 19 17:20:38 EDT 2007

Folks,

Just a reminder, tomorrow is our annual meeting where we have elections
and everything else.  Please show up on time.  If you're on the board or
representing a committee and believe you cannot make it on time, email
me or call me **ahead of time**.

Also, please prepare some sort of annual report about your position.
For example, secretary, give some stats on membership, treasurer should
talk about the books, as chair I'll go over our goals and where we fell
short, internet should talk about the transition, newsletter about how
it's been going, etc.

Thanks!

--Patrick