[wplug-plan] weeknight meetings

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Nov 7 18:03:32 EST 2007

We have a reservation for the Panera Bread in Waterworks Mall on December
12, 2007 at 6:30pm to 8pm. Table topic themes welcome.

I think it would be interesting to discuss the wide world of distros.

What was your first distro? What is your current distro? Did you try any
BSD distros? What about OpenSolaris, ReactOS, or OpenVMS? Have you had any
bad experiences with a distro? What influnces your distro choice: desktops
available? support? peer pressure? partnerships with other open source
projects? price? platforms?