[wplug-plan] weeknight meetings

Jason Freshwater jdfreshwater at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 08:06:36 EDT 2007

A round table could be members helping members on or off topic.  If
this meeting would have a topic it could be nice to allow different
people to each give an answer to any question.  It could be
interesting to hear different answers to questions and the various
solutions that people are using.  One of the nice things about open
source is there are usually more than one answer on how to get things
to work.