[wplug-plan] Fwd: WPLUG

gregsim at telerama.com gregsim at telerama.com
Wed May 16 03:27:08 EDT 2007

Hi WPLUG Planners:

I am forwarding this note from Berni Bishop who is proposing a joint happy hour
in the fall. I already replied to the note with copy to "Lance" (Vance) telling
him I was sure we would be interested, but I figured that I should send it to
the whole group.  Perhaps some may be less enthusiastic.  I believe such a
joint event is consistent with the charter of the PR committee, but I would
like your opinion on how well our membership may support the proposed event.  I
didn't hear much about the event they held in February, but what little I
remember was positive (as I recall).

I am still in Switzerland, but expect to be back within a month.  This weekend
(starting tomorrow), I will be attending LUG Camp in Interlaken
(http://2007.lug-camp.ch/).  I will be the only non-German-speaking attendee.
My friend Silvan Gebhardt will make sure I get something out of it.

Greg

----- Forwarded message from berni bishop <bbishop at tiepgh.org> -----