[wplug-plan] Thanks for helping at installfest

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon May 14 11:42:33 EDT 2007

Just a quick note to say thanks to all the people who helped out on
Saturday. Thanks to Beth Lynn and Ted Rodgers for handling a lot of the
setup in the room. Vance Kochenderfer was host for the day and did a
great job. Bill Moran saved us a lot of trouble by being willing to pick
up soda on the way to the meeting. Jason (sorry I don't know your last
name), was really helpful with install CDs for various platforms. Brain
Seklecki brought a general purpose terminal for people to play with.

Really, thanks to everyone who helped, and I'm sorry if I missed anyone.
Your work makes these events a success!

--Patrick