[wplug-plan] saturday's installfest

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue May 8 14:40:29 EDT 2007

Folks,

Vance was nice enough to create a signup page for the installfest on
Saturday, please sign up if you'd like to help.
http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/index.php/Meeting-20070512

Also, I'm asking all of you for some help.  Last weekend there was
protest that made it's way into Newell Simon Hall and then later into
Wean Hall, where the protesters used 2x4s to do some fairly significant
damage to the building.  While, to the best of my knowledge we haven't
been formally asked to do anything different for this weekend, I'm
asking everyone to use the outside doors to 1507 and to keep the foot
traffic outside of the room to an absolute minimum.

Thanks!

--Patrick