[wplug-plan] meeting update and clarification

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Mon May 7 17:42:50 EDT 2007

Patrick Wagstrom wrote:
> Elections will be on June 9th.  Ted, can you see about a room that day?
> Unfortunately, I'll be in New York that day (and for most of the
> summer).  Vance, are you good with running the meeting that day?

Yes, that is fine.  Let me know if you want me to also handle the
preparatory work (announcements, etc.) for that meeting.

Beth Lynn wrote:
} I can setup the installfest this Saturday but I can not stay past 11am
} therefore someone else has to host.

I plan to be there the whole day.  Guess I'd better sign up on
the wiki.