[wplug-plan] meeting update and clarification

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon May 7 12:01:17 EDT 2007

Sorry for the slow responses, I've been sick for the last week.

Anyway, here's what I'm understanding for the meeting this week:

Saturday, May 12th, 2007 - NSH 1507 10am-2pm
Installfest

I need to confirm that this is correct.  Beth Lynn and Ted can you
confirm that this is the right information and will be feasible?

Elections will be on June 9th.  Ted, can you see about a room that day?
  Unfortunately, I'll be in New York that day (and for most of the
summer).  Vance, are you good with running the meeting that day?

Once we have those dates confirmed, I'll send out the info sheet to the
candidates and Bill can make up the ballots.

Thanks!

--Patrick