[wplug-plan] Virtual Hosting

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Mon Jun 18 13:40:06 EDT 2007

> "Michael H. Semcheski" <mhsemcheski at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > The decision the Internet Committee came to was this.  Linode.com
> > provides virtual hosting.  We get a root account on a virtual machine
> > for a price within our budget.  Next Friday, we will open an account
> > with Linode.
>
> Thanks for working this out.  I do think that at least the board
> should vote on the matter before binding WPLUG to a financial
> commitment.  Bill and Mike H., are you available Monday evening?

Sorry for the slow response, I was away all weekend (starting Thursday
night).

I hadn't realized that I was behind on minutes.  I'll get last month's
up this evening.

Looking over my notes, the board did not vote to approve any particular
budget for this.  The board was still in a "discovery" mode.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com