[wplug-plan] Fw: [wplug] TiE Open Source Summit?

Brian Sammon wplug-plan-list at brisammon.fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 11 22:47:15 EST 2007

> I signed up for it, but may be out of town then.  Vance mentioned that he
> would like to ask permission to distribute some brochures (new ones designed
> for enterprise sorta folks).
> Overpriced?  It was free when I signed up.

Hmm... the brochure says it's free to TiE-Pgh members, and $25 for everyone
else.
When I looked at the registration page, I navigated to a page that said $25.
I did give up pretty quick, though.

I'm sure you could probably get in for free, especially if you list your
affiliation as WPLUG, as opposed to a company who would be expected to pay
your way.  I'm not sure how to do that through their website, though.