Anyone willing to do a 15 - 20 minute emacs talk on the 13th? (was Re: [wplug-plan] Seeking topic/speaker suggestions for Jan 13th GUM)

Michael Semcheski lists at immuneit.com
Tue Jan 9 08:01:19 EST 2007

> I was under the impression there would be more lighting talks and
> that it would not be exclusively Vi vs Emacs.

I was under that impression too.  I'm slightly worried about doing 20
minutes on vi.  I'm sure it can be done, but...

I did not really want to do vi vs. emacs, battle royal.  More... here
are some things that are used on a regular basis, but maybe you didn't
know what you were missing or some of the things they could do.

So...  Gotta run, late for work.  Will type more later.