[wplug-plan] Seeking topic/speaker suggestions for Jan 13th GUM

Michael Semcheski lists at immuneit.com
Fri Jan 5 21:18:27 EST 2007

I jokingly posted a vi-vs-emacs message on the wplug list.  Its Friday
night, I'm having a little fun.

But then I thought, gee whiz, its been a long time since I've used
emacs.  Maybe there's stuff I'm missing.

So, here's an idea for a lightning topic.  Emacs.  I can do vi.  I don't
mean have a debate about which one is better, because obviously thats
insane.  But I'd like to see some of the advanced stuff you can do with
emacs.  And there are plenty of tricks you can do with vi.

Also, I could do something brief on nagios.  I'm still figuring out the
ins and outs on it.  So, I'm game if there are lightning topics.

Mike