[wplug-plan] Seeking topic/speaker suggestions for Jan 13th GUM

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Fri Jan 5 13:31:17 EST 2007

> How about lighting talks

Can we get any volunteers for lightening talks?  Topics?

> Michael P. O'Connor
> US&S
> Office: 412-688-2491
> Cell: 412-498-0667
> mpoconnor at switch.com

Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.

wmoran at collaborativefusion.com
Phone: 412-422-3463x4023

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If the reader of this
message is not an intended recipient (or the individual
responsible for the delivery of this message to an intended
recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is prohibited. Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission.