[wplug-plan] Seeking topic/speaker suggestions for Jan 13th GUM

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Thu Jan 4 21:31:46 EST 2007

I have a dozen folks interested in preparing for Linux certification exams.
Do we have anybody in WPLUG already certified or at least knowledgeable
enough to make a presentation on what is involved.  I am whollly unqualified
to speak, but could lead a discussion if it comes down to the blind leading
the blind.

With Vance's help, I have put a start of a wiki page at:
http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/index.php/Study_Group.  I also managed to put
a link to it on the Community Portal page.

Greg