[wplug-plan] call for volunteers for Saturday's meeting

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Feb 5 14:12:37 EST 2007

As you'll see soon (or have already seen), we're having an installfest
on Saturday from 10am to 3pm.  We can use your help to make sure this
happens.  If you can help with setup (show up around 9:15-9:30am), clean
up (stick around until 3:30pm), be a friendly face and host or co-host,
please sign up on the wiki at:

http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/index.php/Meeting-20070210

In addition, if you've got a skill in installing a particular
interesting piece of software, volunteer to help out with it.  I'm
looking in your direction Mr. Bill Moran with your PostgreSQL and
FreeBSD expertise.  Other people can sign up on Wiki too.

Finally, if you've got a cool piece of technology you want to show off,
sign up too.  I'm hoping to have Frets on Fire working with the Nintendo
Wii Remotes working by then (silly ATI open source driver breaking it).
  Anyone got anything better?  Sign up on wiki.

Thanks!

--Patrick