[wplug-plan] [Fwd: wiki db]

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Sun Dec 16 17:14:45 EST 2007

> Your metaphors go over my head.  What are you talking about?  Should
> I be paying attention?

I think he was having difficulties importing the wiki data into the
postgresql database on the new Penguin, but was having problems (hence
the wailing kittens.  Most young felines younger than the age of two
are sensitive to database operations, which come to the surprise of
many IT professionals)

After installing a package / reinstalling postgresql, the import went
A-OK.  Where before little baby Jesus was crying (the temporal
dynamics of this happening before December 25 make my head spin), He
is now not.

MySql has been dragged to the curb, awaiting collection.

Or else Ted's been smoking something, and he's not sharing.

Cheers,
++md