[wplug-plan] September speaker

curlynoodle at gmail.com curlynoodle at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 08:40:28 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

It definitely seems as though Bryan is prepared to provide an excellent
brain-dump on the subjects he outlined.  I think best we take a quick vote for a
topic, giving Bryan adequate time to prepare for next Saturday.  Bryan: since
you are offering to present, you can make the final choice.

Topics under consideration:

- General Enterprise Authentication, Directory, File and Naming services
DK: +1

- A survey of Enterprise and SOHO disaster recovery strategies

- Small-footprint x86 hardware considerations for Linux appliances
DK: +1

Regards,
Dave Kraus