[wplug-plan] May meeting site

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Fri Apr 27 15:02:54 EDT 2007

Hi all-

I called the Panera on Blvd of the Allies.  Their meeting room is
available from 1-3PM on May 12, and anytime after 3PM on May 19.
Their requirements are that we have at least eight people and buy
$50 worth of food.

What do you think?  I cannot have them hold these times for us, so
a rapid response is best to get us our preferred date/time.

Was anyone with contacts at the Squirrel Hill library able to look
into that?