[wplug-plan] picnic date

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Apr 4 12:47:29 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have reserved the Snyder Park in Whitehall for Sunday August 2007. This
is the first Sunday that was available for booking this picnic.

Moving the date from August to May was something that was discussed but
parks are difficult to book during the graduation/softball season.
Unfortunately there are no openings in May to be had.

This leaves the program committee with a hole to fill in May.
I propose the following solution:
1. We book Team One site visit for a weeknight in May.
2. We also book a Saturday social event in May. We've been talking for
_years_ about going out to the zoo together as a group but that never
came to be.

If anyone else has any other ideas, do speak up!

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher