[wplug-plan] Help Wanted for Pittsburgh Perl Workshop

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Thu Sep 7 20:59:21 EDT 2006

Hi Beth Lynn,

I hope to have my new Dell Laptop by then.  I plan to install Windows Vista
Beta on it.  I suppose I could install some Linux on it first.  I hope I can
get a driver for it.  I was pretty scared by all the talk about can't
connect to the wireless downtown with Linux.  I suppose I would choose
Ubuntu.

Greg