[wplug-plan] meeting on September 16th

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Sep 5 10:06:20 EDT 2006

Folks,

So as you may have noticed the meeting on the 16th is taking place at a
different location (Sq Hill library) and different time (12:30pm).  This
brings up a couple of questions that we should hammer out.

Firstly, regarding donuts - we're meeting later in the day, is there a
need for the donut troll to pick up donuts before the meeting?  If not
donuts, should other snacks be picked up?

Secondly, regarding pizza type food.  Given that it's gonna take some
time for us to get organized and get an order in, it may be 1:45 before
we get food.  Is this something we still want to do?

I'm just trying to get an idea for the meeting schedule and how many
volunteers we need for the meeting.

--Patrick