[wplug-plan] Linux Course at CCAC South Campus (CIT220-SC60)

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Tue Oct 24 22:19:43 EDT 2006

Hi Guys,

Per my request, I was assigned to teach the Tuesday evening section of the Linux class at CCAC South Campus for the upcoming Spring semester.  Currently no student has signed up so I assume there is a likelihood that the class will not run.  But if it does, I intend to use it to promote WPLUG (note for PR committee).  Also, if I get called out of town once in a while, I would need a substitute teacher.  Any body interested?

Greg