[wplug-plan] Ideas for upcoming speakers

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Oct 18 09:54:22 EDT 2006

WPLUG needs YOU!

We're currently in the process of planning meetings for November and
December and would like your input on what our topics should be.

* Is there a cool program you use that you can give a talk on?

* Are there vendors you'd like to hear from?

* Should we have a theme for the installfest?

* Are there Geeky-Linuxy things we could do as a group in Pittsburgh?

* Can you nominate someone else to give a talk?

* Is there a topic you'd like to see addressed at WPLUG?

Now is your chance to have a say in what we do as an organization.
Speak up, give us ideas, and we'll do our best to implement them.  The
best way to share?  Just reply to this message on the wplug-plan, that
way everyone can see the ideas.

--Patrick