[wplug-plan] GUM topic - clusters

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Nov 25 12:41:58 EST 2006

> December?
>
> There is a meeting planned for Nov 29 (a Wednesday) ... I have volunteered
> to do a talk for that day.  It's going to be on backups ... something like,
> "One dozen approaches to backing up files"
>
> I'm putting it together today.

Bill,

I wasn't aware you were doing the talk for the 29th.  I don't yet have a
room confirmed, but I have a request in.  I'll look more into it on
Monday.  In either case, I cannot be there at this meeting, so someone
has got to pick up this and run with it.

We also really could use a meeting coordinator person.

--Patrick