[wplug-plan] claim your mailing lists

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 23:24:04 EST 2006

On 11/15/06, Patrick Wagstrom <pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
[...]
> So here's the deal.  I've created a Wiki page, linked below.  If you're
> in charge of a list (i.e. you have the list admin password), go and
> visit the list and enter your information on the page.  Pretty simple.

I've been clearing the spam out of the wplug-members list for the last
few months. I also handled maintenance as part of my secretarial
duties.

Bill, as Secretary, you should have ownership of this list, though
I've grown fond of emptying out the spam traps. Wanna split the
duties?

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>