[wplug-plan] upcoming meetings

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Nov 17 14:30:39 EST 2006

Folks,

we've tentatively got a meeting scheduled for November 29th, but the
speaker for the meeting had to pull out.  So, if you'd like to give a
talk on the 29th, or would like to volunteer someone, let me know.

Our next meeting after that will be in December.  We're planning a site
visit to Team 1 Systems, suppliers of high availability redundant linux
storage solutions.  It's out a bit past Monroeville, but having it on
site will give people a chance to see the technology first hand.

As always, if you'd like to help with scheduling, let me know.

--Patrick