[wplug-plan] claim your mailing lists

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Nov 15 10:47:02 EST 2006

Alrightey, so it's dawned on me that there is no clear repository of who
is in charge of what mailing list.  This causes problem when things
like, say a notification about an upcoming WPLUG meeting, need to go out
and we have no idea about who to contact to get them out of the queue.
So here's the deal.  I've created a Wiki page, linked below.  If you're
in charge of a list (i.e. you have the list admin password), go and
visit the list and enter your information on the page.  Pretty simple.