[wplug-plan] Any Plans?

Ted Rodgers trodgers at ri.cmu.edu
Fri Nov 10 17:00:58 EST 2006

We have 1507 NSH (the large room we used to meet in) from 8 - 5,
although I do not wish to arrive at 8 AM, and we need not use the entire
time till 5 if we don't need it.  Patrick mentioned speaking to someone
(Catherine) about the Atrium, which is scheduled differently, but I've
not heard anything back on that.  It would be more convenient there
since due to construction, we can load/unload machines using the
backdoor of the 1st floor, but the parking spots back there are gated
off.  Forbes Avenue side of the building entrance will be usable as
well, but people will need to phone from the entrance and be escorted
down.  8-5759 is the number to call from the campus phone.  Using a
cell, it would be 412-268-5759.

Ted