[wplug-plan] hosted member email

O'Connor, Michael P. mpoconnor at switch.com
Wed May 24 10:17:27 EDT 2006

Bill why don't I believe you when you say it is not your idea ;-)

I am sorry but I am being bad.

But let me though my $.02 in, to install BSD (OpenBSD) might not be a
bad idea, as much as I love Linux, it is my understanding that BSD is a
bit more secure right out of the box (yes I know that Linux and BSD can
be equally secure with a great sysadming working on it full time)

Michael P. O'Connor
US&S
Office: 412-688-2491
Cell: 412-498-0667