[wplug-plan] hosted member email

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Tue May 16 12:29:15 EDT 2006

One practical concern I have is that people might get @wplug.org
and @members.wplug.org addresses confused (e.g., people might
shouldn't be too much of a problem if the difference is
adequately documented somewhere on our web site.

Other than that, it seems like a neat idea.  Since there is a
limited number, maybe they could be auctioned to the highest
bidder to raise funds for the treasury?  (Assuming Google's TOS
don't prohibit that.)

This might be a good item to bring up at the membership meeting
tomorrow.  If we don't have enough information to actually make
a decision then, it could always be referred to a committee.