[wplug-plan] feedback on Saturday's meeting

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon May 1 20:05:20 EDT 2006

Hi Folks,

A huge thanks to everyone who willing to help out this past Saturday,
you helped make it a great success.  Thanks!

However, I'm sure there are some things that went wrong and some things
that went well.  If you've got feedback from this past meeting that we
can build on, please let us know.  I'm sure there's some things that we
could have done better, so here's your chance.  Shoot me an email and
let me know and we'll try to improve them for the future.

Thanks!

--Patrick