[wplug-plan] Draft script for hosts

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Fri Mar 31 01:33:42 EST 2006

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006, David Ostroske wrote:

>> [Optional: ANNOUNCE AVAILABILITY OF PIZZA
>> {Vegetarians go first.}]
>
> We could mention this while the pizza troll starts going around.

If this was clarified in the parts I skimmed, I apologize. Something that
always bothered me was when the pizza troll was invoked and he/she started
their rounds to collect money while the host was still talking.  Usually
people are searching their person for $5 and not listening to the host.

It seems possible to tie pizza money collection in with sign-ins. At least
at the beginning of the meeting when the bulk of people arrive.

-james