[wplug-plan] Save the date, Saturday August 12 picnic

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Mon Mar 27 17:26:29 EST 2006

Hello,

The 5th Annual WPLUG picnic will be held on August 12, 2006.
It will be held in Snyder Park in Whitehall Borough - a South Hills suburb
of Pittsburgh.

This is the same place we were last year. Since we all like this location
and that we can get it for no rental fee.

There are two caveats:
1. We are not allowed to have any alcoholic beverages in or around the
park.
2. We are allowed to use the restrooms but we must provide our own paper
products and soap.

Just in case you want to check it out, the maps from last year is still
up.
http://www.wplug.org/picnic/directions

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher