[wplug-plan] Bob Good from VMWare

Bobbie Eicher bobbie.eicher at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 00:56:12 EST 2006

Considering that we're talking about either Friday or Saturday for going out
to dinner, we'd probably better plan on making a reservation either in
advance of the date, or one of those "call ahead" reservations that some
restaurants are doing now (especially if it turns out we have a lot of
people who'd like to participate).

Perhaps when we ask him about how far he has to travel we should also ask
about food preferences/possible allergies so we can be certain we'll be
setting up something that'll be comfortable for our guest.

- Bobbie