[wplug-plan] funding type documents

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Mar 8 22:44:14 EST 2006

Folks,

I've got a new strategy, backlog the internet committee into putting a real wiki up.  As my first step in that, might I present the documents at:

http://patrick.wagstrom.net/wplug/

In this fine selection of documents you'll find the wplug funding request form, and instructions (fundingRequestForm.(odt|pdf) and the meeting expense report (meetingExpenseReport.(odt|pdf)).  If you've got questions on how to use them please contact me.  I'll also mention a bit of this in my report at the members meeting on Saturday.  I'm sure you're all coming, so there is no need for me to go into it here, right?

Peace out,

--Patrick