[wplug-plan] Re: setup help needed for the installfest

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 22:12:49 EST 2006

Beth,

I'm willing to help set up for the InstallFest this Saturday. With our
new digs, this should be interesting.

I know I've tried to arrive early in the past and failed. I'm trying
again, because how else could I even begin to succeed?

Beth, could you announce the InstallFest? Vance raises a good point.
I'm currently bound to a weak comm link, so I couldn't offer much
that's snazzy, announcement-wise.

David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>