[wplug-plan] setup help needed for the installfest

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Mar 1 14:54:13 EST 2006

Hello,

We need at least two or three people to volunteer for Installfest setup.

What this entails is showing up at 9:30am. We will be moving furniture,
taping down power and ethernet cables, making coffee, etc. No experience
required. The only thing that this does require is making the commitment
to be awake, willing to help, and in Newell Simon Hall at 9:30am.

Please respond here so that we'll know who has signed up.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher