[wplug-plan] Organize stuff on Jul 8?

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Mon Jun 26 20:45:39 EDT 2006

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006, Vance Kochenderfer wrote:

> Since there's an installfest on July 8, and things are likely to be
> slow, it seems like a good time to drag out and organize all of
> WPLUG's various stuff.

Thanks for the reminder. We do have at least one car load of Erie folks
who will attend this Installfest. Maybe we can help them by seeing if
there is anything that we can spare to give them as we sort.

> I can acquire some plastic tote bins to bring along.  Sound like a
> good idea?

Please remind me later this week to get measurements on the shelving.
This will help you decide what size of containers to buy. This expense
has already been pre-approved by the board so please keep the reciepts and
you will be reimbursed.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn