[wplug-plan] hosted member email

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Fri Jun 9 17:39:04 EDT 2006

Based on the discussion last month on Gmail accounts, I came up
with possible wording for a motion to consider at tomorrow's
business meeting.  See what you think:

 "Resolved, That WPLUG purchase the domain name 'wplugger.org'
  and use it in connection with the 'Gmail for your domain'
  service to provide e-mail services to members.  The Internet
  Committee shall have power to administer the service and shall
  assign accounts to WPLUG members on a first-come, first-
  served basis.  Only current WPLUG members may obtain or hold
  an account."

Some of the details may need work, but I tried to hit all the main
points.